Statewide Leadership Team Member of the Month: Delise Rodriguez!
- Where are your from? I’m from Fitchburg, MA
- What is your favorite food? French fries!
- What made you want to join The 84 Movement? I wanted to be a part of the 84 Movement because the idea of youth changing history was so cool to me and I want to be a part of it.
- How did you first learn about The 84? I learned about the 84 by going to one of our events (kick butts day)
- What is your favorite part about being on the Statewide Leadership Team? My favorite part of being on the statewide leadership team is making so many new friends that have the same passion for tobacco prevention as me.
- What is one thing you HAVE to have in your backpack at all times? At ALL TIMES I must have gum in my backpack.
- What is one of the funniest moments you have had working with the Statewide Leadership Team? We’ve had so many funny moments on the SLT but i’ve really enjoyed just hanging out with some of the other members on the SLT talking about our most embarrassing moments.
- What is one message you have for youth about their role in tobacco control? A message that I have for youth and their roles in tobacco control is don’t let the tobacco and vaping industries win. Show them that youth are more than an easy target, and we can truly make a difference in the world.