1. Where are you from?
I am from Melrose, MA.
2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food sushi but I’m also a huge fan of fruits.
3. What made you want to join The 84 Movement?
I want to be a part of something that will make a difference in the world and I want to educate my peers about Big tobacco’s tactics.
4. How did you first learn about The 84?
I learned about the 84 from the advisor of my school club, the Youth Action Team. He gave me more information about it and helped me join the Statewide Leadership team.
5. What is your favorite part about being on the Statewide Leadership Team?
My favorite part about being on the SLT is working with peers my age who want to achieve the same thing as I do and sharing memories and laughs with the team.
6. What is one thing you HAVE to have in your backpack at all times?
Headphones, I can’t survive without music.
7. What is one of the funniest moments you have had working with the Statewide Leadership Team?
Doing the ice breakers like the question game is definitely one of the funniest moments I share with the SLT.
8. What is one message you have for youth about their role in tobacco control?
Don’t give up, we need to use our voice and make an impact in the world. YOUTH POWER!!!