- Where are you from? I was born in Haiti, came to the United States when I was 2 years old, and grew up and still live in Melrose, Massachusetts currently.
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food is definitely Pad Thai, every time we get food out I always ask for a plate.
- What made you want to join The 84 Movement? I wanted to join The 84 Movement to gain more insight into the issue surrounding nicotine and vape use, especially from other people. It has been great so far because everyone on the team is really informative and helpful!
- How did you first learn about The 84 Statewide Leadership Team? I am on my school’s chapter and we have had past members on the SLT team and they always talked about how amazing and enriching it was to work on the team. I decided to try and apply and here I am now.
- What is your favorite part about being on the SLT? My favorite part of being on the SLT team definitely has to be helping out or facilitating at the workshops, it is always great to see new faces and doing that part always makes my day!
- What is one thing you HAVE to have in your backpack at all times? One thing I have to have in my backpack at all times is my cell phone charger because I am always on my phone and the funny part about this whole situation is that my phone “magically” always dies before school ends.
- What is one of the funniest moments you have had working with the Statewide Leadership Team? One of the funniest moments from being on the Statewide Leadership Team is the time we sang “Happy Birthday” to one of our advisors, but the chorus had the chorus from I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys. Even though timing was off for all of us it was still one of the funniest things ever.
- What is one message you have for youth about their role in tobacco control? One message I have for youth about their role in tobacco control is to never be afraid to get involved, it does not matter if you feel like you do not have much experience. Everyone can always learn something new anyways.
Bonus question! What is your favorite song? Viva La Vida by Coldplay