What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Do you have any restrictions on what Chapters may post on the site?
Yes. Chapter profiles and submissions are monitored to ensure compliance with our privacy policies and posting standards. Submitted content may not include the following information:
- Photographs and private or personal information that might identify particular individuals;
- any photograph we determine, in our sole judgment, to be inappropriate to the site;
- profanity or obscenities;
- personal attacks on another person;
- slanderous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, threatening or harassing comments;
- information that contains viruses or other harmful files;
- material that may constitute copyright, trademark or patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets; or
- any other information we determine, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate for the site.
95 Berkeley St
Boston, MA 02116
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.